News from the Mason Inn
Posted: October 31, 2011 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: October 28, 2011 at 3:14 pm
Check out the following:
- Angela Smart is the new group sales manager. She can assist university donors, alumni or partnering companies with meeting and conference needs. Contact her at email@example.com or 703-865-4538.
- Customized catering menus to fit within the state per diem budgets have been developed for events at the Mason Inn.
- The Mason Inn is offering a special holiday rate of $79 and free breakfast for two to all faculty and staff. The offer is available Nov. 20−27 and Dec. 22−31.
- The Mason Inn is offering Thanksgiving brunch at $35 per person, with seatings at 11 a.m. or 1 p.m., or Thanksgiving dinner for $40 per person from 5 to 9 p.m. Reserve online now.
- On Friday, Nov. 18, from 9 to 10:30 a.m., the Mason Inn invites all faculty and staff to an information session on how to utilize the facility, followed by a tour. A light breakfast will be provided. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 11.
- Did you know? You can make reservations right from the Mason Inn’s Facebook page.
Write to gazette at email@example.com