Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution Celebrates Faculty Authors
Posted: March 20, 2007 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Mason’s Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution (ICAR) will host a celebration of scholarship honoring the contribution of ICAR faculty authors on Thursday, March 22, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
This event, which will be held at Busboys and Poets, 2020 14th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C., is free and open to the public.
The following ICAR faculty will talk about their books and answer audience questions:
- Landon Hancock and Christopher Mitchell, authors of “Zones of Peace”
- Susan Hirsh, author of “In the Moment of Greatest Calamity: Terrorism, Grief, and a Victim’s Quest for Justice”
- Daniel Rothbart and Karina Korostelina, editors of “Identity, Morality and Threat: Studies in Violent Conflict”
- Richard Rubenstein, author of “Thus Saith the Lord: The Revolutionary Moral Vision of Isaiah and Jeremiah”
- Dennis Sandole, author of “Peace and Security in the Postmodern World: The OSCE and Conflict Resolution”