This Month in the Community…
Posted: November 25, 2003 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Following are members of the George Mason community who made presentations to community groups in November as part of the University Speakers Bureau. For more information on participating in the Speakers Bureau, call (703) 993-8693.
- Nov. 1–Marie Kodadek, College of Nursing and Health Science, presented “All you Wanted to Know about Your Baby and Were Afraid to Ask” for Communities in Schools of Northern Virginia.
- Nov. 6–Susanne Denham, Psychology, presented “Preschoolers Separation Anxiety and Fears” for the Pohick Regional Library.
- Nov. 7–Michael Krauss, School of Law, presented “Legal Ethics” for the Jewish Community Center of Northern Virginia.
- Nov. 7–Anita Taylor, Communication, presented “Better Listeners are Better Communicators” for the Lee Senior Center.
- Nov. 14–Mike Shackelford, alumnus, presented “Dog Fighters: Building a Better Organization” for the Small Business Awards Ceremony in Manassas.
- Nov. 19–Randy Lytton, History and Art History, presented “Thomas Lord Fairfax” for the Vienna Woman’s Club.