Effective Use of English Course Begins Tonight
Posted: June 3, 2003 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
The English Language Institute offers a 10-week English as a Second Language course today through Aug. 7 at George Mason’s Arlington Campus. “English for Academic and Professional Success” takes place Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:20 to 9 p.m. The course will offer step-by-step strategies for real-life situations to help participants develop essential skills for today’s global environment.
- Improving command of grammar
- Improving listening and reading skills
- Writing effective business letters
- Giving professional presentations
- Engaging in negotiations and debates
Space is still available, and Mason employees can enroll in the course for $297.50–a 50 percent discount. For more information, call (703) 993-3660 or visit ELI’s web site.