This Month in the Community…
Posted: June 28, 2002 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Following are members of the George Mason community who made presentations to community groups in June as part of the University Speakers Bureau. For more information on participating in the Speakers Bureau, call x38846.
- June 3–Roger Stough, School of Public Policy, presented “Effect of Telecommunications on Urban Form” for the International Institute, Graduate School, USDA.
- June 9–David Rine, Computer Science, presented “Paul, the Holy Spirit, and the People of God” for the Lord of Life Lutheran Church.
- June 12–Robert Rogowsky, School of Public Policy, presented “One World Marketplace” for the Alexandria Optimist Club.
- June 18–Janette Muir, New Century College, presented “Innovations in Higher Education” for Datatel.
- June 18–Rich Miller, Health, Fitness, and Recreation Resources, presented “Spiritual and Mental Wellness” for Datatel.
- June 20–Rich Miller, Health, Fitness, and Recreation Resources, presented “Back Care” for the United States Geological Survey Health Unit.
- June 22–Robert Rogowsky, School of Public Policy, presented “Getting to Happy” for the Fauquier County Public Library, John Barton Payne Building.
- June 25–Sheryl Friedley, Communication, presented “Presentation Skills” for the American Production and Inventory Control Society.
- June 25–Robert Rogowsky, School of Public Policy, presented “Getting to Happy” for the Fauquier County Library, John Marshall Community Center.
- June 27–Jean-Pierre Auffret, School of Management, presented “Physics of Computing” for the Naval Center for Cost Analysis.