This Month in the Community…
Posted: May 31, 2002 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Following are members of the George Mason community who made presentations to community groups in April as part of the University Speakers Bureau. For more information on participating in the Speakers Bureau, call x38693.
- May 1–Steve Ruth, School of Public Policy, presented “Knowledge Management: Buzzword or New Frontier” for Plateau Systems.
- May 3–Georgine Redmond, College of Nursing and Health Science, presented “Current Health Care Issues” for the Women’s Guild of St. Anthony’s Catholic Church.
- May 9–Sheryl Friedley, Communication, presented “Male/Female Communication Styles in the Workplace” for the Fairfax County Department of Finance.
- May 10–Martin Cohen, History and Art History, presented “American History on Film” for the Greenbelt Senior Center.
- May 31–Gary Powers, Alumnus, presented “The U-2 Incident: 40 Years Later” for the Aurora Hills Senior Center.