George Mason Hosts WebCT Showcase Tomorrow
Posted: February 11, 2002 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
George Mason, along with the mid-Atlantic WebCT user group, will host “WebCT Showcase: Enhancing the Classroom with Course Management Tools” on Tuesday, Jan. 12, from 10 a.m. to noon in the Johnson Center Library Instructional Room, 228. During the first hour, WebCT demonstrations will be made in areas of nutrition management, art history, information technology, public affairs, and advanced business composition.
Faculty from George Mason, John Hopkins University, and the University of Maryland will be among the presenters. These faculty members will be available during the second hour for one-on-one consultations. Following is a list of WebCT subjects and presenters:
- Information Technology: Steve Schorling, George Mason
- Nutrition Management: Ellen Varley and John Lea-Cox, Maryland
- Public Affairs: Darrene Hackler, George Mason
- Art History: Mike Reese and Kathleen Schowalter, John Hopkins
- Advanced Business Composition: Joel Foreman, George Mason
The event is hosted by the Center for Teaching Excellence and the Instructional Resource Center. For more information, contact Jerry Drake at x32951 or email@example.com.