This Month in the Community…
Posted: January 31, 2002 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Following are members of the George Mason community who made presentations to community groups in January as part of the University Speakers Bureau. For more information on participating in the Speakers Bureau, call x38846.
- Jan. 9–Frank Blechman, Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, presented “Building Community Harmony” for the Lincolnia Park Civic Association.
- Jan. 10–Karla Hoffman, Systems Engineering and Operations Research, presented “Impact of Operations Research on U.S. Industry” for the Naval Center for Cost Analysis.
- Jan. 17–Rich Miller, Health, Fitness, and Recreation Resources, presented “Stress Management” for St. Andrews Lutheran Church.
- Jan. 23–Roger Stough, School of Public Policy, presented “Northern Virginia and/or National Capital Economy: Forecasting Our Future” for the National Association of Credit Management.
- Jan. 25–Randy Lytton, History and Art History, presented “Historic Fairfax, Virginia” for the Dunbarton Active Adult Community.