January 17, 2012Print-Friendly Version
This periodic column highlights the comings and goings of Mason faculty and staff, as well as promotions and job changes within the university.
Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tina M. Adams is a new distance education librarian for Access Services in University Libraries.
- Lisa Bair is a new office manager for the Academic Advising and Transfer Center.
- Garry Barksdale is the new senior internal auditor in Internal Audit and Management Services.
- Elena Cirmizi is a new international tax coordinator in General Accounting.
- Kelly Clawson is a new coordinator in the Office of Admissions.
- Julio Diaz is a new administrative assistant in the Early Identification Program.
- Kimberley Edwards is a new information analyst for technical services in University Libraries.
- Barbara Jo Hanlin is a new senior buyer in Purchasing.
- Stephanie Lister is a new grading and operations specialist in the Office of the Registrar.
- Beth Pullias is a new PR coordinator/social media specialist in the Office of Media and Public Relations.
- Lauren Reese is a new communication and planning specialist for DoIT.
- Ashley Nicole Russi is a new program coordinator for the Fairfax Office of Continuing Professional Education.
- Titus Solomon is a new assistant in Accounts Payable.
- Janice Sutera has moved from Career Services into the role of director of special projects for University Life, working on several initiatives, including the expansion of programs and services for graduate student life at the Fairfax Campus.
- Gail Sutton is the new director of Student Centers.
- Henry Tenenbaum is a new locksmith trainee for University Police.
College of Education and Human Development
- Richard Gabster is a new administrative office specialist for the Kellar Institute for Human disAbilities.
- Mollianne Logerwell is the new director of the VISTA science education program.
- Chris Mystkowski is a new distance learning specialist for the CREST program.
- Kevin Parker is the new assistant director of development and alumni relations for the Mason LIFE program.
College of Health and Human Services
- Jordana Renee Harshman is a new academic advisor.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Alana Hurley is the new conference coordinator for the Association of Writers and Writing Programs.
- Laura Mayer is a new office coordinator in the Dean’s Office.
- Tuyet Van Vu is a new development assistant.
College of Science
- Jacqueline Houle is a new administrative office assistant for the National Center for Biodefense and Infectious Diseases.
School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Nathan Curfiss is the new grants and development manager.
School of Law
- Westin Wallace is the new assistant to the chief of staff of the Law and Economics Center.
School of Management
- Jean-Pierre Auffret is the new director of the MS in Technology Management executive degree program.
The Volgenau School of Engineering
- Susan Bachus is a new research assistant professor in the Bioengineering Department.