Posted: December 16, 2011 at 5:00 am, Last Updated: December 15, 2011 at 4:58 pm
This periodic column highlights the comings and goings of Mason faculty and staff, as well as promotions and job changes within the university.
Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Kannard is a new groundskeeper in Facilities Management.
- Scott Leslie Payne is a new groundskeeper in Facilities Management.
- Talaibek Suermanov is a new maintenance assistant in Facilities Management.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- John Cicchetti is the new director of new student services in undergraduate academic affairs.
- Diane Swain is a new programs admissions and fiscal management assistant in the English Department.
Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study
- James Martin is the new human resources and fiscal coordinator.
School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Tammie L. Howell is the new assistant director for graduate student services.
School of Law
- Mark D. Troutman is the new associate director of the Center for Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security.
Write to gazette at email@example.com