Posted: December 8, 2011 at 5:01 am, Last Updated: December 7, 2011 at 5:04 pm
This periodic column highlights the comings and goings of Mason faculty and staff, as well as promotions and job changes within the university.
Send information to email@example.com.
- Nelda Atkinson is a new housekeeper with Housing and Residence Life.
- Dmitri Chebotarov is a new Virtual Computing Lab systems engineer, TSD – enterprise servers and messaging
- Allen Cloude III is a new grounds worker for Facilities Management.
- Lindsey Hammond is the new coordinator for the Office of Alcohol, Drug and Health Education.
- Raechel Hester is a new career counselor in the University Career Services.
- Geoffrey Lopez is a new maintenance assistant for Housing and Residence Life.
- Stephanie Payton is a new administrative and budget support specialist for the Office of Orientation and Family Programs and Services.
- Laydy Reyes is a new coordinator for the Early Identification Program.
- Tremayne Robertson is the new associate director of University Information.
- Anwar Thomas is a new learning specialist for Learning Services.
- Kristinn Wise is a new military and external affairs account specialist for Student Accounts.
College of Education and Human Development
- Patricia Nash is retiring after 26 years of service.
College of Health and Human Services
- Janet Boyd is the new assistant dean of Academic Outreach.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Carrie Drummond is a new office and grants manager for Public and International Affairs.
- Holly Gillcash is the new graduate admissions processor.
- Elizabeth Kalinowski is the new director of advising for Undergraduate Academic Affairs.
College of Science
- Arnur Tokhtabayev is a new research assistant for the Center for Secure Information Systems.
- Likun Wang is a new research associate in the EastFIRE Laboratory.
School of Law
- Joanna Craig is a new career counselor.
Write to gazette at firstname.lastname@example.org