Posted: November 30, 2011 at 1:02 am, Last Updated: November 30, 2011 at 10:54 am
This periodic column highlights the comings and goings of Mason faculty and staff, as well as promotions and job changes within the university.
Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jessica Adams is the new customer service coordinator and receptionist for University Career Services.
- Patricia Boateng is a new admissions coordinator for the Office of Admissions.
- Chris Brown is now a plumber for the Plumbing Shop in Facilities Management.
- Rachel Buck is the new assistant director of athletic communication for Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Elizabeth Dieffenbach is the new Human Subjects Review Board coordinator for the Research Subject Protections Office.
- Lois Doyle is a new clinic nurse in Student Health Services.
- Kevin Gibson is now the technical operations manager for TSS Desktop – Fairfax, TSD – Technology Support Services.
- Philip Hunt is now the director of development for diversity initiatives in the Development Office.
- Luis Jarquin is now a preventative maintenance specialist for Facilities Management.
- Veronica Kayne is the new director of innovative and intellectual property for the Office of Technology Transfer.
- Hossein Kord is the new senior application architect for enrollment planning and administration in the Provost’s Office.
- Thomas Olund is now the capital outlay project engineer for Facilities Management.
- Marina Paniara is the new claims examiner for the Office of Risk Management.
- Hampton Robinson is now a senior storekeeper for Facilities Management.
- Francisco Rocolcol is the new maintenance assistant for Housing and Residence Life.
- Arati Seth is the new associate vice president for development services in the Office of Development.
- Nicole Stancel is the new access services assistant for the Arlington Campus Library.
- Annette Tallant is the new administrative assistant to the vice president for University Life.
- Jonathan Witt is now the educational services program assistant for Fenwick Library.
- Aram Zucker-Scharff is the new assistant director of marketing and communication for the Office of Student Media.
College of Education and Human Development
- Kudirat Giwa-Lawal is now the Mason LIFE program coordinator at the Kellar Institute for Human disAbilities.
- Kim Kalthoff is now the operations manager for special education and disability research in the Kellar Institute for Human disAbilities.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Michael Hock is the new undergraduate administrative assistant for the Department of Economics.
College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Peggy Kamin is the new finance specialist.
- Kate Leeds-Brody is the new assistant director of development.
School of Management
- Barbara Agan is a new program manager for executive programs.
- Whitney Caldwell is a new program manager for executive programs.
- David J. Harr is retiring after 20 years of service.
- Robin Littleton is a new program manager for management of secure information systems.
Write to gazette at email@example.com