Posted: November 10, 2011 at 1:02 am, Last Updated: November 9, 2011 at 6:40 pm
This periodic column highlights the comings and goings of Mason faculty and staff, as well as promotions and job changes within the university.
Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marina Budimir is the new transportation coordinator for Parking and Transportation.
- Joel Censer is the new government liaison in the Provost’s Office.
- Breton Leach is a new preventive maintenance specialist for Facilities Management.
- Patricia Lozano is the new office services supervisor for the Center for Psychological Services.
- Rachael Miner is a new student employment specialist for University Career Services.
- Kimberly Nagel is the new emergency coordinator for the Environmental Health and Safety Office.
- Diane Zinna Pettyjohn is now the director of membership services for the Northern Virginia Writing Project.
- Lady Wendoline Ramirez Trujillo is a new processing assistant for the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Christopher Lee Williams is a new trades/utilities worker for Facilities Management.
College of Health and Human Services
- Sarah Spear is a new administrative assistant for the Dean’s Office.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Lorena Duncan is a new academic advisor for the Department of Criminology, Law and Society.
- Julie Ann Robinson is a new research assistant for the Department of Communication.
- Brandice DeLayne Valentino is a new program coordinator for New Century College.
College of Science
- Lianlian He is a new research associate with the Center for Spatial Information Science and Systems.
- Aman Ullah is a new postdoctoral researcher for the School of Systems Biology.
School of Law
- Donny Truong is a new web series developer for the Law Library.
School of Public Policy
- Jenny Henderson is a new administrative assistant.
Write to gazette at email@example.com