Training and Certification, Online Learning Resources Workshops Offered
Posted: June 9, 2011 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: June 8, 2011 at 9:32 pm
The summer is a great time to enhance your technology skills. During the week of June 13 – 17, Mason’s IT Training is offering the following workshops:
- Access 2007 Fundamentals – Part 2 and 3
- Access 2007 Intermediate – Part 3
- Excel 2007 Fundamentals – Part 2
- Excel 2007 Intermediate I – Part 3
- Using Formulas and Functions in Excel 2007
- PowerPoint 2007 Fundamentals – Part 3
- Creating Professional Looking Documents in Word 2007
- Uploading for IT 103
- Adobe Acrobat – Level II
- Dreamweaver – Level II
- InDesign – Level I
- Photoshop – Level II and III
- Courses 9.1 Basics
To view dates, times and locations, and register for the workshops, visit the IT Training website.
To view the prerequisites, description and objectives of a workshop, click on the title/description link, which is also on the website.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 703-993-3426.
Write to gazette at firstname.lastname@example.org