Leading to Well-Being Conference to Be Streamed Live
Posted: April 6, 2011 at 1:03 am, Last Updated: April 5, 2011 at 8:27 pm
The Leading to Well-Being conference convenes authors, scholars and experts on the latest research and applications on leadership and positive psychology on Friday, April 8, at the Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel.
Sponsored by Mason’s Center for Consciousness and Transformation and MasonLeads, the conference features sessions that address well-being, coaching and leadership, channeling positivity and facilitating personal and organizational change.
The event is sold out; however, select sessions will be streamed live at lead.gmu.edu/wellbeing.
- Martin Seligman, positive psychology researcher and scholar, best-selling author and director of the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania
- Barbara Fredrickson, author of “Positivity,” positive emotion researcher and Kenan Distinguished Professor and Director of the Positive Emotions and Psychophysiology Laboratory (PEP Lab) at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Todd Kashdan, author of “Curious?” and positive psychology researcher and Mason psychology professor
- Sonja Lyubomirsky, author of “The How of Happiness” and psychology professor at the University of California, Riverside
- Shane Lopez, senior scientist in resident at the Gallup Organization
Write to gazette at email@example.com