BYTE Into Technology!
Posted: January 10, 2011 at 1:02 am, Last Updated: January 7, 2011 at 8:37 pm
It’s time to Build Your Technology/Teaching Expertise (BYTE) again.
Learning Support Services will offer faculty and staff members dozens of workshops to sharpen their IT skills from Jan. 18 to Jan. 21.
All workshops are free and many are offered for the first time.
Some of the workshops are
- Creating Tables and Charts in Word and Excel
- PowerPoint for Professionals
- Using Formulas and Functions in Excel
- Creating Professional-Looking Documents in Word
- Building Relationships in Access
- Creating Forms and Tables in Access
- Access Creating Queries and Reports
- New Version Courses 9.1 (topics vary)
- Soup to Nuts Video Streaming
Take a look at the workshops and register on the website.
For more information, call 703-993-3426 or e-mail email@example.com.
Write to gazette at firstname.lastname@example.org