Mason Discounts Can Add to Summer Fun
Posted: June 7, 2010 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: June 4, 2010 at 1:47 pm
By Robin Herron
Who wouldn’t like to have a little extra cash while on vacation this summer?
Through arrangements made by Mason’s Human Resources and Payroll, Mason employees can hang onto a bit of money while enjoying activities at a variety of entertainment venues across the country.
Check out the HR website myMasonHR for discounts on the following destinations:
- In the Busch Gardens family: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Antonio, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Adventure Island, Water Country USA and Sesame Place
- Great Wolf Lodge (indoor water park) locations in Williamsburg, Va., and Charlotte-Concord, N.C.
- Kings Dominion (near Richmond, Va.)
- Six Flags America (Upper Marlboro, Md.)
- Through the Tickets at Work system, you can currently get discounts to entertainment in Orlando, Fla. (Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, La Nouba, Kennedy Space Center); California (Disneyland, Sea World San Diego, Universal Studios Hollywood, Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags); and Las Vegas (Le Rêve, Penn & Teller, Cirque du Soleil, “V” Ultimate Variety Show, Hoover Dam, VIP nightclub tickets and many others). In addition, you can get discounted rental cars and movie tickets.
While you’re browsing the myMasonHR site, look for other discounts on meals, services and products, as well as the Perks Card discounts, available as benefits of being a Mason employee.
Write to gazette at firstname.lastname@example.org