This Month in the Community…
Posted: March 31, 2000 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Following are faculty and staff members who made presentations to community groups in March as part of the University Speakers Bureau. For more information on participating in the Speakers Bureau, call x38846.
- March 5–Rich Miller presented “Back Care” to Old Dominion Electrolysis.
- March 6–Elizabeth Choi presented “Contemporary Women’s Health” to the Fairfax City Regional Library.
- March 10–Rich Miller presented “Spiritual and Mental Wellness” to Hollin Hall Senior Center.
- March 12–Linda Miller presented “Dance as an Art Form” to the Jewish Community Center.
- March 21–Pat Carretta presented “The Job Market: How You Can Get the Competitive Edge” to Falls Church High School.
- March 23–Tom Reynolds presented “George Mason University’s Center for the Arts” to the Middle Ridge Civic Association.
- March 27–Anita Taylor presented “Better Listeners are Better Communicators” to Burke Lake Garden Retirement Community.
- March 29–Anita Taylor presented “Feminism at the Crossroads” to the Women of AT&T.