Winter Break 2011 Study Abroad Programs Announced
Posted: May 3, 2010 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: April 30, 2010 at 3:21 pm
The Center for Global Education has released a schedule of winter break programs for 2011, which are open to all undergraduate and graduate students, including non-Mason students, Mason freshmen, transfer students and the general public.
During these programs, participants may earn 3 credits in two weeks or audit the program.
Programs are led by Mason academic directors.
The deadline to apply for winter break programs is October 8, 2010.
Watch the web site for updated information.
Programs available are
- East Central Europe: Berlin, Krakow, Budapest
- Ecuador: Ecology and the Environment: The Amazon and Galapagos
- Egypt: Tradition, Modernity and Globalization
- England: London Theater Tour
- England: Public Relations in London
- Greece and Turkey: Philosophical Thought
- Ireland: History and Culture
- Israel and Palestine: Environmental and Geopolitical Conflict
- Kenya: Conservation Biology of Terrestrial Megafauna
- Mexico: Spanish Language Study in Guanajuato
- Great Cities and Islands of South America
- Switzerland: Survey of International Organizations
Write to gazette at firstname.lastname@example.org