Study Abroad Opportunities Available
Posted: October 6, 2009 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: October 3, 2009 at 9:53 am
The deadline to apply online to upcoming winter break Center for Global Education programs is only a few days away—Oct. 9.
All programs are open to non-Mason students, including the general public. Each program is faculty-led and offers three credits.
The tours that still have openings follow.
- CARIBBEAN: French Study in Guadeloupe introductory French available
- COSTA RICA: Ecosystems, Conservation and Community
- *EGYPT: Tradition, Modernity and Globalization including a four-day cruise down the Nile
- *ENGLAND: London Theater Tour has a reduced price
- ENGLAND: Public Relations in London pack your resume and a business suit
- GREAT CITIES: Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest, Prague
- GREECE AND TURKEY: Philosophical Thought
- IRELAND: History and Culture in Galway and Dublin
- ITALY: Italian Language Study in Taormina, Sicily introductory Italian available
- *ISRAEL and PALESTINE: Environmental and Geopolitical Conflict NEW
- MEXICO: Spanish Language Study in Guanajuato
- *SOUTH AFRICA: A Passage into Democratic South Africa NEW
- SYRIA: Arabic Language Study in Damascus NEW study Arabic in the oldest city in the world
- *SWITZERLAND: Survey of International Organizations with visits to the UN and the WTO
(*graduate credits available)
For more information, see the CGE web site or call 703-993-2154.
Write to gazette at firstname.lastname@example.org