Aquatic Center Offers ‘A Taste of Fitness’
Posted: August 25, 2008 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Mason’s Aquatic and Fitness Center on the Fairfax Campus will hold “Taste of Fitness” on Tuesday, Sept. 2, to showcase the center’s group exercise programs and other services offered in the building and on campus.
There are two sessions, one from noon to 2 p.m. and one from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Free 15-minute sample classes
- Kick-off for the center’s Fit Bingo incentive program that will be ongoing for the first two months of the semester
- Raffle prizes and informational booths
- Discounts for memberships, day passes and service packages will be available
- Third-party vendors and off-campus companies will present their products and services
Regular group exercise classes will begin on Wednesday, Sept. 3.
For more information, call 703-993-3935.