Spring ITU Projects Briefing Agenda Announced
Posted: March 27, 2008 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
The spring Information Technology Unit (ITU) Projects Briefing will be held on Tuesday, April 1, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. in Research I, Room 163, on the Fairfax Campus. The Mason community is invited.
The event provides an opportunity to learn about projects and activities happening across all areas of the ITU. Scheduled areas and topics include (subject to change)
- Project Management Office – Projects summary and project management framework
- Library – Research portal
- Division of Instructional Technology (DoIT) – Enterprise Learning Management System (eLMS/CE6) and Classroom Capture
- Technology Systems Division – myMason Portal, Patriot Pass (IdM), disaster recovery, wireless deployment, and student e-mail
- Office of the Vice President for IT – George’s List (Mason’s very own version of Craig’s List)
New applications will be demonstrated, and there will be a Q & A following the presentations. Light refreshments will be served.
Additional briefing information is posted on the Project Management Office web site.