Agenda for IT Projects Briefing Announced
Posted: September 24, 2007 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
The next semiannual IT Projects Briefing will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 26, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. in Research I, Room 163, on the Fairfax Campus.
Information Technology Unit staff will discuss selected ITU projects scheduled for the coming months. The agenda is
- Projects Summary — Bob Nakles
- Patriot Pass (ID management) — Charlie Hofmann
- myMason Portal — John Wheat
- Content Management System — Amy Brener
- VuFind Open-Source Alternative Public Catalog — Wally Grotophorst
- eLMS (Blackboard) — Jennifer Korjus and Charlie Hofmann
- Office 2007 Roll Out — Jennifer Korjus
- Virginia Virtual Computing Labs — Sharon Pitt
- Vista — John Kettlewell
Project leaders will be available at tables for informal questions and answers after the presentations. Refreshments will be served.
A list of projects presented at the previous IT Projects Briefing can be found on the Project Management Office web site.