Single Tickets On Sale for Center for the Arts Events
Posted: August 28, 2007 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
Single tickets for all events at Mason’s Center for the Arts go on sale to the public Saturday, Sept. 1, through tickets.com, 888-945-2468 (daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.).
Internet orders may be placed through tickets.com or by browsing the Center for the Arts online calendar and clicking the “Buy Tickets” button.
Tickets may also be purchased in person at the center’s box office (in the lobby of the Center for the Arts Concert Hall), Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All full-time Mason students are eligible for free student tickets, in accordance with the student tickets policy.
Artists performing during the 2007-08 season at Mason for the first time are
- Barbara Cook (tickets on sale now)
- Doc Watson
- The Bergen Philharmonic
- Perú Negro
- Rik Reppe
Returning favorites this season include
- The Mark Morris Dance Group, performing a full-length production of Purcell’s “Dido & Aeneas” with Morris conducting the chamber ensemble
- Virginia Opera
- King’s Singers
- Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra
- Jeffrey Siegel’s Keyboard Conversations
- The St. Petersburg Ballet Theatre
Many more events – music, dance and theater – are scheduled. See the calendar for the full listing, and purchase tickets early for the best seating.