Can Northern Virginia’s Transportation Crisis Be Solved?
Posted: April 10, 2007 at 1:00 am, Last Updated: November 30, -0001 at 12:00 am
The School of Management will bring together local politicians, a Virginia Department of Transportation official and even the Washington Post’s “Dr. Gridlock” to tackle this burning issue in the next Hot Topics in Technology Management Series on Wednesday, April 18.
The presentation, which will be held in Mason Hall, Room D 3, on the Fairfax Campus, will be preceded by a reception for networking and hors d’oeuvres at 6:30 p.m. The presentation will follow at 7:15 p.m.
Featured panelists are
- Sen. Jeannemarie Devolites Davis (Virginia’s 34th District)
- Sen. Mark Herring (Virginia’s 33rd District)
- Del. Dave Albo (Virginia’s 42nd District)
- Dennis Morrison, Northern Virginia District administrator, Virginia Department of Transportation
- Bob Thomson, the Washington Post’s “Dr. Gridlock” columnist
The panel will discuss current legislative progress, major transportation initiatives under consideration and the continuing quest for innovative solutions.